technosteg ICT & Technological Recruitment in collaboration with certified partners provides all necessary infrastructure for conducting of assessment center including technics, methods, learning rooms, teachers, supervisors and appraisals. While assessing the future employees for vacant role we put on focus a number of parameters for instance performing duties, the peculiarities of character, the efficiency of activity, the level of competency, the level of objectives’ achievement, personal qualities and many other factors.
Our assessment center aims to help employers to realize the following objectives of staff management:
If the candidate moves from another city or even country because of the new employment our relocation team is the right contact person to solve all the problems! technosteg -relocation helps the candidates with finding the most suitable transportation and the appropriate accommodation.
1) to provide assessment of candidates for employment in a company in order to determine their compliance with the requirements of the position;
2) to secure personnel development in respect of individual training needs allowing to carry out more complex tasks, ability to create individual development programs, and keeping staff motivation for self-development on high level;
3) Optimization of career management i.e efficient horizontal rotation including proper rotation timing of suitable candidates, taking into account own professionality, willingness and motivation of employee to move into the new position. Considering vertical rotation, selection of successors, identification of candidates with outrageous abilities to take a higher position in a middle and top management.
Our assessment center includes a number of procedures and tailored to the requirements for specific positions. Assessment center involves standardization, the existence of certain norms of the procedures and estimates systems (criteria and assessment scales). Sometimes, in addition to special assignments, assessment center includes a structured interview or testing.
Approximate list of assessment procedures:
1) Psychological testing (IQ tests, memory, attention, regulatory tests, questionnaires)
2) Proficiency testing (behavioral tests), Individual exercises, Group exercises, Interview, Analysis of the results, Preparation of the final report of the assessment, the issuance of recommendations
The use of standard and non-standard methods of assessment identifies employees with leadership potential, helps people to manifest themselves who are invisible in everyday work. Based on the assessment center results revealed not only the existing employee’s skills but also its hidden features that will make it more efficient and productive in our company. Assessment center results help to decide in what area to carry out further training of employees.
You can talk about the high quality of assessment, when the following requirements are carried out:
Accuracy: conformity of estimated parameters.
Objectivity: independence from the situation and expert
Predictability: the ability to predict a person's behavior in the future.
Usefulness for the company's management: the use of evaluation results for further personnel decisions. The usefulness for the participants: the ability to use the results of the evaluation for self-development. Organizing appropriate assessment contains several steps to be done, that is why technosteg has a special team which assumes all the preparations. We can willingly help the employers with every detail of the assessment preparation, beginning with a schedule and ending with the tasks and revision of the assessment as well as catering tasks. Our team runs all kinds of assessment and follows the main principles of fairy competition.