Welcome to http://www.technosteg.com (the "Site").
When you use or register with the Site, we may ask for certain Personal Information. The categories of Personal Information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number). Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also ask for your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume, and any login ID and password created by you. For candidates who have previously been registered with or worked for RHI, such persons may enter, at their discretion, their social security number or employee ID to facilitate the registration process. The Site also utilizes cookies to track your online activities, including, but not limited to, registration, submissions, and information requests. After your successful registration with the Site, you will be able to access, review and change your personal information provided by you through the review profile feature of the Site.
We use personal information and other data collected through the Site to register you with the Site, to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information. You may opt out of receiving such marketing email message by sending a message to the email address below.
- we will disclose information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services;
- we may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services;
- we may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
- (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure;
- (b) protect the rights or property of RHI or its affiliated companies;
- (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
This Policy is effective as of November 1st, 2016. If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please contact us at: technosteg IT & Technology Recruitment LP
email@example.com phone: +44 131 611 02 18